At home in familiar surroundings, with access to friends, family and colleagues we all feel more comfortable, relaxed and secure. Regardless of whether your illness or injury is acute or chronic, whether you are confined to bed, partially mobile or just slightly incapacitated, nursing and care at home will make all the difference.
We care for people in many ways ranging from a one hour visit, for example to administer drugs or change a dressing, to daily visits of variable hours and 24 hour live-in care.
As nursing care providers who work with multidisciplinary healthcare and associated teams, we are able to arrange home visits for our clients from a broad selection of practitioners, therapists, nurses, and even hairdressers.
Here are just some of the situations for which we provide nursing and care
- 24 hour care at home or live-in home care
- Assisting with personal care e.g. bathing, dressing
- Clinical procedures, e.g. dressings, taking blood, intra-venous therapy, ear syringing
- Post-accident care
- Post-operative recovery
- Post plastic surgery
- Sports injury recovery and rehabilitation
- Addiction recovery
- All forms of dementia
- Degenerative diseases
- End of life care
- Nursing or care for visitors from abroad including those staying in hotels