The people who make the best carers are those who are genuinely interested in the wellbeing and welfare of vulnerable individuals. Being a professional carer is more than a job for which you simply possess a certain set of skills, it is a way of life. Caring for someone can be extremely fulfilling, however, at moments it can also be physically and emotionally demanding.
You’ll be looked after by the best care professionals, every step of the way.
How it works?
- Describe your needs: Tell a care professional about your needs, either online or over the phone.
- Free At-Home Assessment: One of our Care Assessors will come to your home or hospital to assess your care needs.
- Carer Matched: We will match you with a care companion that is best fitted to your needs and personality.
- Start your care plan: All that’s left is to start your personalised care plan.
We help you with:
- Staying Active: Support to keep you healthy and moving – from small movements to exercise.
- Personal Care: Assistance with your daily routine – washing, dressing and toileting.
- Companionship: A friendly face for activities, community events, or even just talking
- Meal Prep: From shopping to preparing we’ll sort out all your dietary needs.
- Post-Op Recovery: Specialist care to help the transition back into your home.
- Housekeeping: Help around the house, including laundry, cleaning, gardening and organising.
- Medication Reminders: Timely reminders for taking medicine, drinking water and other daily requirements.
- Transportation: Wherever you’re going, we’ll take you.
To ensure that we provide you with the highest quality of carers, care managers conduct a comprehensive screening process.